quinta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2017

ENERGISA DESTRUIU O MEU PASSADO



(...) while ENERGISA (a private electricity company in the state of Paraíba) that has done a negligent job in my office and believes in its impunity, on the other hand, I voluntarily receive the attention, respect and respect of historians, teachers, cartoonists and collectors who help me to reconstruct my technical library and documents. In practice, this is impossible, irrecoverable! The solidarity of these people shows me that a minimal attitude can be essential to stimulate me and to think of the graphic humor, full of the best feelings, which is the light that illuminates the darkness of the present. The comic fair of “Praça Clementino Procópio” (famous square downtown) in Campina Grande city on Saturdays is a point of convergence for many interesting and interesting people. One thing I am sure: the Divine Light that guides me is immensely greater than the electricity that ENERGISA sells.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário